1 cup of quinoa, rinsed
1 28oz can of crushed tomatoes
1 14oz can of diced tomatoes
1 16oz can of black beans
1 16oz can of Cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
1 15oz can of corn, drained
2 1/2 cups of chicken stock
2 large chicken breasts
1 large bell pepper, seeded and small diced
1/2 onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp cayenne pepper
3 tsp chili powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper
2. Add all of the ingredients to the slow cooker. Season the entire chili with salt and pepper. Since there is chicken stock and canned items in the chili be careful with the salt.
3. Set the slow cooker on low and leave for 5 to 6 hours.
4. Shred up the chicken breasts.
5. Taste the chili and add additional salt and spices to your taste.
6. Serve and garnish with cheese, Greek Yogurt and of course Eat Your Vegetables!
Adapted from Sweet Treats & More